Sometimes there are neighbours in your area or a volunteer who can support you. If this is not the case, the team member will try and find another solution to solve the matter. We aim at having one regular (same) contact person deal with your matters.
Do you need help? Are there any problems? The District team OpMEER is there to help you. Send in a request for help or make an appointment.
The District team can be contacted by:
- Telephone: 0226 – 363 333 on working days from 09.00 – 10.00 a.m.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Please state in your email the following information: name, social security number and your problem, question, request or concern. If you want us to call you back, please give us your phone number and give us the time we can call you.
- You can also use the contact form (PDF)
- In case of emergency, please dial: 112
- In case of a crisis situation within the family, and outside office hours, you can also call the crisis service of youth and family protectors: phone number 088 – 777 8000
- Follow us on twitter: @wijkteamopmeer
You can find the district team members in the town hall and/or in surrounding areas and at Opmeer schools.